Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Dropbox



"How many times my memory deceived me,
To carry the USB with my phone, purse and key.
And I frantically chased for in-numerous way,
Trying to retrieve docs I needed that day.

Then the tech-savvy Mr., decided to put my misery to end,
By installing a software to help me mend.
I unfurled the an open box, in the task menu tray,
That proved to be the "Pandora" only to keep my troubles at bay!! 

All my data is now are secured in box, working just fine
That put both me and the data on "Cloud" nine!
I decided it's time to think "outside the Box"
And seal all my thoughts into the Dropbox!! 

There may come a day when I may drop an USB, my phone, purse or key
But will drop the data into my Dropbox, so memory can never deceive me!! :) "

 -RN 26-Jan-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment